Numerous definitions of law have been put forward over the centuries. The Third New International Dictionary from Merriam.definitions of law have been put forward definitions of law.
$800 fine 5 months License suspension
12 Oct 2018
ADDENDUM FOR CALIFORNIA USERS
Effective Date: June 23, 2021
This Privacy Notice Addendum for California Residents (the “CA Notice”) supplements the information contained in the Newfold Digital, Inc. Privacy Notice (the “Privacy Notice”), and applies solely to California Residents (“Consumers” or “You”). This CA Notice does not apply when we are acting as a service provider and processing personal information on behalf of our customers.
Information We Collect as a Business Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”)
We collect personal information, meaning information that identifies, relates to, references, describes, or is capable of being associated with, or could be reasonably linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device. For the purposes of this CA Notice, personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- Deidentified, aggregated or anonymized information that is maintained in a form that is not capable of being associated with or linked to a consumer.
We collect personal information from and about consumers for a variety of business purposes. To learn more about the types of personal information we collect, the sources from which we collect or receive personal information, and the purposes for which we use this information, please refer to the “Information We Collect From You” and “How We Use Your Information” sections in our Privacy Notice.
In the last 12 months, we have collected the following categories of personal information from the sources and for the purposes stated below.
Examples of Categories of Personal Information Collected
Identifiers: Name, address, phone number, email address, or other similar identifiers.
Commercial Information: Products or services purchased and information relating to your use of our services.
Internet/Network Information: IP address, browser or device information.
Other Personal Information: Information you provide to us when you register for or attend an event organized or hosted by us, information you permit us to see when interacting with us through social media, or comments and opinions you provide to us such as when you post on message boards, blogs or complete an online form.
Inferences: Information generated from your use of the websites reflecting predictions about your interests and preferences.
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following sources:
- Directly from you;
- From our business partners and affiliates;
- From third parties whom you direct to share information with us; and
- From your online browsing and usage activity.
- To provide the requested services to you;
- To provide you with useful content;
- To ensure the proper functioning of our services;
- To offer and improve our services;
- To provide you with requested information or technical support;
- To facilitate your movement through our websites or your use of our services;
- To do a better job of advertising and marketing our services (subject to your consent where required by applicable law);
- To advertise and market third party products and services (subject to your consent where required by applicable law);
- To diagnose problems with our servers or our services;
- In connection with our security and compliance programs;
- To administer our websites;
- To communicate with you;
- To target current or prospective customers with our products or services through online advertisements served on third-party sites by third-party vendors, such as Google (subject to your consent where required by applicable law); and
- To assist us in offering you a personalized experience or otherwise tailor our services to you.