- This event has passed.
Virtual Interactive Market for Franchise
February 16 5:00 pm - March 17 9:00 pm
Mohammed Al-Muzayen Law Firm has the honor to participate in the Interactive Virtual Business Franchise Market.
This event aims to support participating Trademarks in expanding, spreading, and increasing opportunities, by linking franchisees to entrepreneurs and those interested interactively and directly.
In order to achieve the vision of 2030 in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, despite the severe difficulties caused by COVID- 19, it faced all the problems of restoring the power of commercial activity and trademarks when it took a special interest in Franchise by technically creating a virtual interactive market, discussing all legal questions of commercial privilege and addressing all legal problems concerning trademarks and brand names.
Virtual interactive market objectives for a franchise:
- Discuss related matters pertaining to all trademarks and brand names.
- Support and develop the relationship between franchisees and investors.
- Make known all the obligations of the franchisees and the franchisors.
- Responding to all inquiries concerning the legal aspect of a franchise.
- Increase investment opportunities for franchisees and franchisors within Saudi Arabia.
Summary of the services of Mohamed Al-Muzayn’s law firm:
Muhammad Al-Muzayen Law Firm is competent enough to argue and promote all types of commercial cases and contractual solutions. Emphasizing in the practice of Franchise Law and the drafting and reviewing of contracts with the view of protecting the trademarks of the franchisor, as well as to protect the franchisees from any risks that may occur during the execution of the contract while taking into account the paramount importance attached in the disclosure documents by Counsel Almuzayen.