Mr. Mohammad Almuzayen
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- One of the few lawyers who can provide many Legal services for the retail sector, especially the food, restaurant and pharmaceutical sectors.
- Specialized in establishing companies, as helped many foreign companies in establishing their businesses in the form of joint stock companies.
- Specialist in the intellectual property protection system, and has registered many Marks and trade names of foreign companies in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Moreover, he is a former legal advisor to a group of large companies such as Almajdouie Holding Company, Binzagr Group, Youmak Mining Corporation, and other Companies.
Studied and graduated from the Faculty of Law and Political Science of King Saud University Bachelor’s degree in 2009 in law.
- In Sneddy Galleries and Conferences as an Attorney for Commercial Privilege.
- In the Riyadh Chamber as a Commercial Franchise Attorney.
- In General Authority for Small and Medium Enterprises – Enterprises – as a Franchising and Contractual Relations Attorney.
- Certified Franchise Broker
- An authorized attorney by the Ministry of Justice.
- Member of the Saudi Bar Association.